Protect the Manatees Large Organic Cotton Tote Bag
With the purchase of this large sustainable tote bag, $10 will be donated to the Save the Manatee Club, an award-winning national nonprofit 501(c)(3) dedicated to manatee conservation. Water pollution and seagrass loss are killing Florida's beloved sea cows. Help drive awareness for these beloved mammals in this versatile sustainable tote bag. Featuring a graphic print on the front and back, this large eco tote not only helps reduce plastic bags, but delivers an important message as well! Each purchase helps to protect these gentle giants. A great gift for any animal lover. Enjoy FREE domestic shipping!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|BAG WIDTH (inches)||BAG HEIGHT (inches)||BAG DEPTH (inches)||STRAP LENGTH (inches)||STRAP WIDTH (inches)|